I have a question about applying for Iran visa from a country other than my own country. Since I am not in my country when applying for Iran visa, is it possible to get my visa somewhere else than the country where I live?
There is no restriction about applying for Iran visa from a country other than your own country. The process is simple, you apply for your Iran Visa through this Iran visa application form, select your preferred Iran embassy or your entry airport in Iran, get your Iran visa approval letter in 2 working days and finally collect your visa from your selected Iranian Consulates presenting your approval letter.
Here are some useful links:
- Apply for your Iran visa through this link: Iran Visa Application
- Find a list of the Iranian Consulates all around the world: Iranian Embassies/Consulates
- The airports in Iran where you can collect your visa: What Iran airports can I get my Iran visa?
- You can find all the necessary information about Iran visas for any nationality: Iran visa
- Read more about: US, UK & Canadian Citizens Visiting Iran
- And finally, you can find a collection of questions about Iran visas here: Iran Visa Questions