I am in Iran for almost 3 weeks and I like to visit the south of the country more than I expected. What is the requirement for the visa extension? Can I do it in the south?
The following documents are required to hand over to the police staff for your visa extension:
- Your Passport
- Two copies of the ID page of your passport
- Two Passport-size photos (3X4, ladies with hairs covered)
- Your current Iran visa or e-Visa and two copies
- Two copies of the completed visa extension form
- Two copies of the visa extension payment receipt
Check All about Iran Tourist Visa Extension to know where and how you can extend your Iran visa.
Here are some useful links:
- Apply for your Iran visa through this link: Iran Visa Application
- Find a list of the Iranian Consulates all around the world: Iranian Embassies/Consulates
- The airports in Iran where you can collect your visa: What Iran airports can I get my Iran visa?
- You can find all the necessary information about Iran visas for any nationality: Iran visa
- Read more about: US, UK & Canadian Citizens Visiting Iran
- And finally, you can find a collection of questions about Iran visas here: Iran Visa Questions