Shiraz International Airport
What you will read in this article are:
- IATA: SYZ
- ICAO: OISS
- Location: Shiraz, Iran
- Hub for: Iran Aseman Airlines, Sepehran Airlines
- Elevation AMSL: 4,920 ft / 1,500 m
- Coordinates: 29°32′21″N 52°35′24″E
- Website: shiraz.airport.ir
Shiraz Airport is an international airport located in Shiraz, Iran. This airport is the main international airport in southern Iran. After renovation and redevelopment in 2005, Shiraz Airport turned to the most equipped airport in Iran in terms of navigation and electronic equipment after IKA International Airport. This airport is the busiest airport in the south and the fourth busiest airport in Iran.
Shiraz Airport is the busiest airport in the south and the fourth busiest airport in Iran. like Imam Khomeini International Airport, Kerman Airport, Isfahan Airport, Mashhad airport and Tabriz Airport.
Iran Visa at Shiraz Airport
At Shiraz airport, all non-Iranian tourists and businessmen from different countries except the United States, Canada, Colombia, Britain, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Jordan, Bangladesh and Somalia can get a two-week on-arrival tourist visa. Apply for your Iran visa through LeaveAbode visa service and collect your Iran visa at Shiraz airport.
What are Shiraz airport facilities?
Some facilities of Shiraz airport terminals like the CIP and VIP, parking for passenger cars, hotel, information stand, various booths, mosque, flight information, ATMs of several banks and special facilities for the disabled. There is also currency exchange counter to convert the currencies of different countries into IRR and vice versa.
Shiraz Airport Terminals and Airlines
Shiraz International Airport has two main passenger terminals and another one is under construction. From Shiraz Airport you can fly to more than 20 domestic and 15 international destinations such as Tehran, Isfahan, Tabriz, Mashhad, Ahvaz, Sari, Nowshahr, Bandar Abbas, Larestan, Abadan, Bushehr, Kerman, Austria, Malaysia, Syria, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Iraq, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. The airport has an annual capacity of 10 million domestic and foreign passengers.
It should be noted that there may be changes to this info. For the recent information about flights at Shiraz Airport, you can contact the airport directly or get in touch with us.
The following airlines operate passenger flights at Shiraz International Airport:
- Caspian Airlines: Asaluyeh, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Corendon Airlines: Adana, Antalya
- Iran Air: Abadan, Ahwaz, Baghdad, Bandar Abbas, Bandar Lengeh, Doha, Dubai–International, Isfahan, Kish Island, Kuwait City, Lamerd, Najaf, Qeshm Island, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Iran Air Tours: Asaluyeh, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Iran Aseman Airlines: Abadan, Ahwaz, Asaluyeh, Bandar Abbas, Kish Island, Lamerd, Mashhad, Muscat, Qeshm Island, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Qeshm Air: Baghdad, Kish Island, Mahshahr, Mashhad, Muscat, Najaf, Qeshm Island, Sohar, Tabriz, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Zagros Airlines Charter: Mashhad, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Flydubai: Dubai–International
- Kish Air: Asaluyeh, Dubai–International, Kish Island, Mashhad, Muscat, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Kuwait Airways: Kuwait City
- Mahan Air: Ahwaz, Baghdad, Kerman, Kharg Island, Najaf, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Meraj Airlines: Mashhad, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Qatar Airways: Doha
- Saha Airlines: Tehran–Mehrabad
- Sepehran Airlines: Ahwaz, Asaluyeh, Bandar Abbas, Kish Island, Mashhad, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Taban Air: Baghdad, Muscat, Najaf
- Turkish Airlines: Istanbul
- Pegasus Airlines: Antalya
- Salam Air: Muscat
- SunExpress: Antalya
How to get to Shiraz airport?
Shiraz Airport is located near Gol-e Sorkh Square in the city and can be reached by car and public transport, including taxis, buses and subways.
The best way to transfer between Shiraz airport and anywhere else in the whole of Iran is through LeaveAbode Transfer service at budget.
How to transfer from airport?
If you’ve just stepped off a plane, tired of a long flight, there can be no better comfort than a suitable car and an assistant driver to transfer directly to your destination. LeaveAbode transfers are available in all the cities across Iran, taking you directly from the airport to your destination. Our drivers are hand-picked and locally knowledgeable, so feel free to ask them for tips or advice on what to do during your stay.
Have a question yet?
In this article, we tried to offer all the necessary information about Shiraz airport. If you still have a question or want more information, be sure to ask us in the comments to be answered in a timely manner.
By the way, keep in mind that the flight is not the only option to travel to Shiraz, you can also experience luxury and quality land travel with the best train or you can hire a private driver to nearby destinations.
Book Tours Near Shiraz Airport