Isfahan International Airport
What you will read in this article are:
- IATA: IFN
- ICAO: OIFM
- Location: Isfahan, Iran
- Hub for: Iran Air, Karun Airlines
- Elevation AMSL: 5,059 ft / 1,542 m
- Coordinates: 32°45′03″N 51°51′40″E
- Website: isfahan.airport.ir
- Phone: +98-31-35275050
Isfahan International Airport is one of the oldest airports located in the city of Isfahan, Iran. Isfahan an important metropolis with fascinating historical background is also a current economic pole of Iran along with Tehran, Shiraz, Tabriz and Mashhad. People know Isfahan as “Half the World” for its beauty, architecture and art that attracts many travelers from almost everywhere in the world.
So, such a city requires an airport that makes traveling easier for domestic and international travelers. Isfahan airport development plan was done by the French company Vinci specializes in managing airport projects that managed several medium-sized airports in France and Lisbon (Portugal) and Santiago (Chile) airports.
This airport is located in the east of Isfahan and away from residential areas, which is a great advantage and the frequent traffic of planes does not cause much noise pollution for the residents of the city and does not disturb their peace.
Iran Visa at Isfahan Airport
At Isfahan airport, all non-Iranian tourists and businessmen from different countries except the United States, Canada, Colombia, Britain, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Jordan, Bangladesh and Somalia can get a two-week on-arrival tourist visa. Apply for your Iran visa through LeaveAbode visa service and collect your Iran visa at Isfahan airport.
Isfahan Airport Terminals and Airlines
Isfahan Airport has two terminals, one of which is for domestic flights and the other for international flights.
Below, you can check the complete list of domestic and international airlines that currently operate incoming and outgoing flights to Isfahan International Airport.
- Air Arabia: Sharjah
- ATA Airlines: Ahvaz, Bandar Abbas, Kish Island, Mashhad, Tabriz, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Caspian Airlines: Ahvaz, Asaluyeh, Kish Island, Mashhad, Qeshm, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Cham Wings Airlines: Damascus
- Freebird Airlines: Antalya
- Iran Air: Abadan, Ahvaz, Bandar Abbas, Bushehr, Dubai–International, Ilam, Kerman, Kermanshah, Kish Island, Kuwait City, Mashhad, Ramsar, Rasht, Sari, Shiraz, Tabriz, Tbilisi, Tehran–Mehrabad, Zahedan
- Iran Air Tours: Abadan, Ahvaz, Baghdad, Bandar Abbas, Kish Island, Mahshahr, Mashhad, Najaf, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Iran Aseman Airlines: Abadan, Ahvaz, Asaluyeh, Bandar Abbas, Dezful, Kharg Island, Lamerd, Lavan Island, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran–Mehrabad, Zahedan
- Karun Airlines: Abadan, Aghajari, Ahvaz, Asaluyeh, Bandar Abbas, Dezful, Dubai–International, Gorgan, Kish Island, Lamerd, Lavan Island, Mahshahr, Rasht, Shiraz, Sirri Island, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Qeshm Air: Ahvaz, Baghdad, Dubai–International, Kish Island, Mahshahr, Mashhad, Najaf, Qeshm, Rasht, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Zagros Airlines Charter: Ahvaz, Baghdad, Kish Island, Mahshahr, Mashhad, Najaf, Rasht, Sirri Island, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Flydubai: Dubai–International
- Iraqi Airways: Baghdad, Najaf
- Kish Air: Asaluyeh, Bandar Abbas, Kish Island, Mashhad, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Kuwait Airways: Kuwait City
- Mahan Air: Asaluyeh, Baghdad, Kerman, Kharg Island, Mashhad, Najaf, Tabriz, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Meraj Airlines: Kish Island, Mashhad, Qeshm
- Qatar Airways: Doha
- Saha Airlines: Kish Island, Mashhad, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Sepehran Airlines: Asaluyeh, Mashhad
- Taban Air: Abadan, Ahvaz, Asaluyeh, Baghdad, Kermanshah, Kish Island, Mashhad, Najaf, Qeshm, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Turkish Airlines: Istanbul
- Varesh Airlines: Asaluyeh, Mashhad, Sari, Tehran–Mehrabad
- Onur Air: Istanbul
- Pegasus Airlines: Antalya, Izmir
How to get to Isfahan airport?
Isfahan International Airport is located in the eastern part of Isfahan in an area called Sofeh. You can use Isfahan taxi and bus services to get to and from Isfahan International Airport.
The best way to transfer between Isfahan airport and anywhere else in the whole of Iran is through LeaveAbode Transfer service at budget.
How to transfer from airport?
If you’ve just stepped off a plane, tired of a long flight, there can be no better comfort than a suitable car and an assistant driver to transfer directly to your destination. LeaveAbode transfers are available in all the cities across Iran, taking you directly from the airport to your destination. Our drivers are hand-picked and locally knowledgeable, so feel free to ask them for tips or advice on what to do during your stay.
What are Isfahan airport facilities?
Isfahan International Airport has all the necessary facilities to meet the needs of passengers. Some amenities in this airport are: ticket offices, banking services, prayer hall, multi-storey car park, freight services, toy booth, luggage affairs, hotel reservation booth, bathroom, souvenir and snack booth, handicraft booth, tourist counters, coffee shop, free shop, Urban and intercity taxi services, cargo lending and packing, restaurant, hand luggage trolley, emergency services, health check-up, mobile phone services, etc. are provided at the airport terminals.
Have a question yet?
In this article, we tried to offer all the necessary information about Isfahan airport. If you still have a question or want more information, be sure to ask us in the comments to be answered in a timely manner.
By the way, keep in mind that the flight is not the only option to travel to Isfahan, you can also experience luxury and quality land travel with the best train or you can hire a private driver for trips to Shiraz or Tehran.