Iran Travel Questions

Retired US military visiting Iran


Is it possible for the retired US military to take a tour of Iran?


Everyone can apply for an Iran tourist visa to visit Iran until being on a tourist passport. Then you have to wait if your visa is rejected or approved. The US citizens have to take part in a guided tour and wait for about a month to get a response from the ministry of foreign affairs.

If you need an Iran travel package, get in touch with us.  You can find all details about Iran visa on this page: Iran Visa Requirments

Iran Visa

Airport Transfer

CIP Service

Hotel Booking


SIM Card

Related Articles

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.



City Tour

Hike & Trek Tours

Meet Locals Tours

Biking Tours

Wild Life Tours


Rate & Share

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]