Iran Travel Questions

Driving to Iran by own car


Hi, I am driving from Europe to Pakistan in my own car. What documents should I have? How can I get the carnet de passage?




Foreign nationals and Iranians who are residents in foreign countries may temporarily import cars into Iran. Iran is among the countries that require the carnet de passage. You can either get it from the company in your country or we can help you to get it at the border. Read more information about the carnet de passage to Iran for more details.


As the driver of a van, minibus, trailer, caravan, automobile, motorcycle, or bicycle you need to prepare the following documents and keep them until crossing the border of Iran:


  1. Passport with Iran visa stamp
  2. International driving license
  3. Carnet de passage
  4. Documents of the vehicle
  5. Insurance


We answer all questions about Iran. If you also have any questions, just send us a note. 

Iran Visa

Airport Transfer

CIP Service

Hotel Booking


SIM Card

Related Articles

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.



City Tour

Hike & Trek Tours

Meet Locals Tours

Biking Tours

Wild Life Tours


Rate & Share

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]